- No dimensions available
The MagicQ MQ80 is an extremely powerful console in a small size, supporting 24 universes direct from the console. The large central touch screen provides easy access to all MagicQ features and display and selection from full lighting plots.
- 24 Universes
- 10 Playback faders, 200 Pages
- 20 Execute buttons
- 202 virtual playbacks
- Internal Ethernet Switch
- In-built UPS
- External monitor (full HD, can be touch)
- Includes MIDI, Audio and Timecode input support
- Free MagicVis visualiser app
- Free MagicHD media player app
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
MagicQ MQ80 features the same flexible lighting control, media server connectivity and in-built Pixel Mapper found in all MagicQ consoles, and uses the same software and show formats, enabling compatibility between all MagicQ products. New shows can be loaded into MagicQ consoles running older software and old shows can be loaded into newer software.
For more information on the Chamsys MagicQ MQ80, click here.