When it comes to concert production, we have the experience.
In the spirit of excellence, we are proud to offer Meyer Sound’s Line Array series, the live concert industry standard. Meyer Sound equipment is demanded by many of the world’s leading performers, and it’s just one example of our commitment to providing state-of-the-art performances.
Our services provide everything you need for your event in perfect harmony. Whether the venue is a corporate fundraiser, concert, sport venue, or a conference event, we are dedicated to providing you with the best in live performance.
Our ability to produce and reproduce sound and music has never been more powerful, or more precise. Combined with lighting systems, truss and switchers, and the extensive technical experience of our Concert Production team, we have the equipment and expertise to provide the best concert experience possible.
- Meyer Sound LYON
- Meyer Sound 1100LFC
- Meyer Sound MICA
- Meyer Sound 700HP
- D.A.S. Aero 12a
- EV XLine XSub
- Sennheiser EW 300
- Shure P6HW
- IFB Shure PSM900 System
Microphones & Stands
- Audio Technica
- Boom & Desktop Microphone Stands
Digital Audio Replay
- MA Lighting GrandMA2 Full-Size Lighting Console
- MA Lighting on GrandMA on PC Command Wing
- MA on PC Fader Wing
- Chamsys MagicQ MQ80
- Avolites Pearl Expert Upgrade Lighting Console
- ETC Express
- Chauvet Obey 40
- Wireless Enttec Node with Apple iPad
- Chauvet PRO COLORado 2-Quad Zoom IP
- Chauvet Ovation E-910FC LED Ellipsoidal
- with 19, 26, 36, 50 degree lens options
- Chauvet Professional Nexus 4×4 Panel Matrix
- Chauvet COLORado Batten144 Tour
- Chauvet Professional WELL Fit (battery operated)
- Chauvet Freedom Par Tri-6 (Battery Operated)
- Color Kennetics ColorBlast TR12
- Chauvet SlimSTRIP UV-18 IRC
- Chauvet EZ Gobo (Battery Operated)
- Chauvet EZpin IPC Chauvet (pack of 6) (Battery Operated)
- Chauvet Freedom Light Stick (Pack of 4) (Battery Operated)
- Chauvet Pint Spot COLORdash Accent
- Chauvet SlimPAR 56
- 120k ETC Source 4 Par Double Hung Truss
- Pre-Rigged Double Hung Truss
- ETC Source 4 Leko Ellipsoidal 10,19, 26, 36, 50 degree lens
- ETC Source 4 Jr Zoom Ellipsoidal 25-50 degree
- ETC Source 4 Par
- Altman Par 64 Par Can
- DeSisti Leonardo 2k Fresnel
- Mole-Richardson Molefay 9 Light Head
- Altman ACL Bar 4 Light
- Altman 1k 6 Circuit Par Bar
- UV 400W Flood Blacklight Cannon</li>
- Derksen Gobo Projector for outdoor use
- Ultratec Radiance Touring System – Water Based Hazer
- Chauvet Vesuvio RGBA Vertical Fog Machine
- Chauvet Amhaze II Hazer
- Chauvet Hurrican Haze 1d
- Chauvet Nimbus Low Fog (Dry Ice)
- Chauvet Funfetti Confetti Shot (Fan)
- Single Shot Confetti Cannon Truss Mounted (Compressed Air)
- Single Shot Confetti Cannon Floor Mounted (Compressed Air)
- Confetti Storm (Fan)
- Rose Brand Snow Star for Theatrical Snow & Confetti
- American DJ Snow Flurry
- Chauvet Motion Orbs
- Venus Bubble Fogger Pro
- Martin Professional Atomic 3000 DMX
- American DJ UV Cannon Blacklight
- Silver Thomas Truss 12” x 12” 2’, 2.5, 3’, 5’, 8’, 10’ Sections
- Silver Thomas Corner Blocks 2, 4, 5, 6 Way
- 12” Hinged Swing Block 90 degree and 180 degree
- XSF 90 degree Curved 12” truss
- 10’ Tyler GT Truss Sections
- 10’x12” Truss Plated
- 10’x20” Truss Plated
- Floor Bases 18” x 18”, 24” x 24”, 36” x 36”
- Silver Thomas 20” x 20” x 8’ Sections
- Silver Corner Block for 20’ x 20’
- Rigging Steel 5’, 10’, 15’, 20’, 25’, 30’, 50’ lengths
- Various Shackles and Spansets in various lengths
Power, Distribution, Dimmers
- Whirlwind Power Link PLD
- 400A CAM in/thru Power Distribution Rack with Power Meter
- Whirlwind Power Link Edison Box with PowerCon Inlet and Outlet
- NSI 9800 48 Channel Dimming Rack
- Lerprecon VX-2400 Channel Dimming Rack
- 2K Quick Rotary Precision Dimmer
- Chauvet PRO-D6 6 Channel Dimmer Pack
- Chauvet DMX-4 Dimmer/Replay Pack
- Socapex 19 Pin Cable 10’, 25’, 40’, 50’, 75’, 100’, 125’ lengths
- 5 Wire Large Cam Feeder Cables 5’, 25’, 50’, 100’ lengths
- Kabuki System – Curtain Drop System with controller
- Sumner Eventer Super Tower 25 Crank
- Genie Super Tower ST25 Crank
- Global Truss St180 Heavy Duty Crank Stand with Outriggers
- Motion Labs Hoist Distro 8-Unit
- Motion Labs 8 Way Motor Controller
- CM Lodestar Chain Motor
- 1 Ton
- ½ Ton
- ¼ Ton
- Chain Falls various lengths
- 24’x40’ Black 22oz Velour Chain Weighted Backdrop
Featured Concert Production Equipment
Meyer Sound Lyon Linear Line Array Loudspeaker
Latest sound reinforcement technology. Perfect for mid to large scale venues and environments. Learn more.
Meyer Sound 1100-LFC Low-Frequency Control Element
Superior control of low end frequencies. True linear output makes this cabinet a must in any application. Learn more.
Avid VENUE/Profile System
Top choice of touring professionals everywhere. Scaleable for up to 96 input channels of mixing and 96 channels of outputs. Learn more.
L’Acoustics 115XT HIQ speaker wedges
Industry standard for monitor systems. Great sound high output. Learn more.
L’Acoustics LA8 Amplifier
Cutting edge loudspeaker amplifier, DSP, Network. Learn more.
Martin MAC Viper Profile
Superior light quality and a highly efficient optical system. It outperforms all market-leading profiles in the 1200-watt range and is even an alternative to 1500-watt fixtures. The Viper Profile is not only brighter, it is also a faster and more compact solution. With its 1000-watt HID source, the Viper consumes less power, making it over 50% more efficient than its 1200-watt rivals. Learn more.
Martin MAC Aura XB
Offers additional brightness, a new superior color mixing system and an optimized lens design for tighter beams and more even washes. Martin’s unique and patented Eye-candy Aura Effect™ is also part of the package. Learn more.
Clay Paky Sharpy
A 189W moving beam light with an unprecedented brightness. Produces a perfectly parallel, laser-like beam with an incredible output of 59,760 lx at 20m (5,100 footcandles at 65 ft). Groundbreaking for the purity of its beam, which is sharply defined and free of any halo or discoloration around the edges. It offers 14 different colors and 17 gobos, allowing you to change the shape of the beam and create an array of spectacular mid-air effects. Learn more.
MA Lighting’s most powerful console. Offers control of conventional light, moving lights, LED fixtures and media from one platform. The most up-to-date technology and special features (e.g. keyboard drawer and multi-touch command screen), suitable for all lighting segments. Intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. Fader wing provides up to 60 extra motorized executor faders for an almost unlimited number of pages. Nearly infinite numbers of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects. Learn more.
Tyler GT 10’ Truss
Revolutionizing the industry are the new line of Green Truss (GT ®) and accessories. Engineered from the ground up and designed with you in mind. Load it up and keep your cases at home. Less setup time and less labor needed. Learn more.
Get A FREE Quote
No event is to big or too small. We welcome all inquiries — regardless of size. Whether you are planning or ready to go, fill out the form below. Please enter your name, a message, and either your email or phone number so we can contact you. Thank you for your interest in using us at your event.