As a leader in event production for more than 23 years, we have built a solid reputation for innovative program design and management. At the heart of that success is a commitment to excellence, and that starts with our talented team of creative professionals. Listening to clients, treating them as partners, and providing exceptional service at fair and reasonable prices is core to building the long-term relationships we desire to have with the individuals and organizations we have the pleasure of working with. Through that approach, we guarantee incomparable event experiences for each of them, their clients and their guests.
Working at PRI, you will experience:
- Exceptional creativity, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Superb attention to detail
- A highly-collaborative and professional environment
- Opportunities for growth
Benefits of working with us:
- Holiday pay
- Access to some of the area’s most exciting events
- Vacation/PTO that increases with length of service
- $10,000 of company-provided life insurance
- Access to group insurance plans, which include medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as other voluntary programs
- Bi-weekly payroll with direct deposit
PRI Productions is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is our policy to treat all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by local, state or federal law.
If there are no current openings, you are welcome to submit your resume.